It’s time to take a break from it all… from work, clients, home, and from all the chaos attached to them.
That’s why the Titanides are headed for Loretto, KY. We’ll be there from Sunday, September 8th at 5 pm through Thursday the 12th at noon.
We will be at the Loretto Retreat Center, a beautiful 788-acre farm with small lakes, walking paths, a walkable labyrinth, and wooded areas to explore. You can fly in – Louisville is your closest airport – or you can drive through the bluegrass and Appalachian foothills of Route 52 to arrive at your leisure.
Founded by women, for women all the way back in 1812, the Loretto community is the perfect place for peace and quiet reflection… the wi-fi is weak, the cell service is spotty, and the nearest Starbucks is 28 minutes away (although the Marker’s Mark bourbon distillery is right across the road and gives amazing tasting tours).
Join us and here’s what you can expect:
- Peace, quiet, and the chance to rejuvenate your soul
- A simple room with a basic bed
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the Loretto community (lunch is the bigger meal)
- A pool which may or may not be open, depending on the weather
- Days that are wide open for personal contemplation, meditation, reading, journaling, sleeping, swimming, long walks, or whatever else strikes you
- A nightly circle in the evening with all the women together. We’ll do a fast write, have a conversation about topics related to women in business, and follow up with a happy hour.
And here’s what you will NOT find at this retreat
- Days filled with workshops and power point presentations (relax and enjoy the downtime)
- Luxury accommodations (sorry, no swim up bar or hot tub)
- A bathroom to call your own (think shared full bath or dormitory-style bathroom)
- Fancy food (no caviar or duck breast medallions)
- A gym or spa (sorry, you’ll have to do your own nails!)
Ladies, this is not Survivor. But it is also not the Ritz-Carlton!
If some daily quiet time combined with community time in the evenings, surrounded by a beautiful natural setting miles from your day-to-day life and the world in general sounds exactly like the break you need right now… please join us in Loretto.
Space is limited — we have less than 10 spots open — and we’re doing this on a first come, first served basis.
The full price of the retreat is $799.
This covers the fees we’ll pay to the Sisters of Loretto for 5 days and 4 nights in their beautiful community (all meals included) plus a token amount to “hold the space” each evening for our nightly circles.
Members, of course, are entitled to generous discounts.
- Senior Sustaining Members save $300. Use code RETREAT300 when registering to lock in your discount and pay just $499 for peace, quiet, renewal, and community.
- All other members save $200. Use code RETREAT200 when registering to lock in your discount and pay just $599 for peace, quiet, renewal, and community.
Not yet a member? You can join the Titanides today (right here) and immediately claim your members-only discounts.
We look forward to seeing you in Loretto!
If you see a “sold out” message, we’re full! But, you can still send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waitlist.
If life causes you to cancel at the last minute, and we’re unable to swap your spot with another Titanides from our waiting list, we’ll refund your registration fee less the amount we owe the Sisters of Loretto for your empty bed.